Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reflections: Looking Forward

In regards to writing, I want to be more diverse in my writing style. I also have noticed a common problem with grammar that I really want to make an effort to improve on. Furthermore, I want to really try to work ahead. It is so hard for me to work ahead right now because I am applying to law school, graduating this semester, and getting married all within this school year. I have a lot on my plate so it is hard to get ahead in all of my classes, but I want to work on it. I have been working on this class at home and I still want to do that in the future. But I wan to also make more time to work on the extra credit assignments.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are very busy this semester. Keep trying to get ahead in this class, It will probably make the class easier later in the semester if you have gotten ahead and done some bonus assignments. I also have a problem with my grammar and want to improve mine also. In regards to being more diverse, I recommend that you start by thinking about different perspectives. That method has worked for me.

    ReplyDelete