Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Reading Diary A: Brook Mahabharata

So the fighting has begun. I still just have a really hard time with this story. I miss the Ramayana. I thought if I continued the movie I would like the story more. I still don't. The one part of this part of the movie that I liked was when the one brother tricked the man that he was a woman about to sleep with him then he killed him. That was an entertaining scene.


I liked the one guy having a break down about his mother leaving him in the river and abandoning him. I could potentially right a story about that. I am just having a hard time finding the words to say about this story. Just having a hard time. But I think I will watch this scene again and try to write a story with it because I think I can work with it. Explore the emotions of the abandoned man. 

Reference: 
Mahabharata Reading Guide

Picture:
Fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment