Sunday, November 22, 2015

Week 13 Growth Mindset

So this week I played around with my writing style. I normally write very deep and serious stories. This week I wanted to play around with something more playful. I wanted to explore characters that are already developed. That is why I focused on How I Met Your Mother. It is one of my favorite shows and I know it was an inspiration for someone who did a storytelling assignment in years past. I had a lot of fun doing it. It was completely out of my comfort zone.



1 comment:

  1. Excellent job on the light hearted story. I enjoyed it. It's tough sometimes to put something out there that you are not normally writing. Hopefully this class will be a starting point for writing in styles that might be uncomfortable. This class is an great place to experiment and try new things. We have so much freedom to take it wherever we want.

    ReplyDelete