Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Reading Diary A: The Divine Archer

Sorry if this reading diary post is a little off. I am currently suffering from a severe concussion  and reading today was very difficult. I am reading another version of the Ramayana. I think the scene where Kaushalaya sees Rama turn into a god then back to a baby is interesting. The turtle thing was interesting. The note on the reading guide helped me understand it, because I thought it was odd. I don't think I have heard about Parashurama before. I didn't know that Rama and his three brothers married on the same day. That could be a story to write about. Siblings getting married on the same day. Rama's exile fulfilling a curse is an aspect I have yet to focus on, but I could write a story about that. I didn't know that Shurpanakha tried to seduce Lakshmana too.




No comments:

Post a Comment