Monday, November 16, 2015

Reading Diary A: Buck's Ramayana

I think the story of Ravana dancing under the stars and causing a wind storm is fascinating. This reminds me of the time Ted from How I Met Your Mother did a dance and made it rain so Robin did not have to go to her business camping trip. This would be a really fun story to play with. Maybe Ted and Marshall and talking and Ted tells him the story of his rain dance and Marshall tells the story of Ravana's wind storm dance. That could be a really fun story and it would add a different pace to my portfolio.


Here we have the death of Ravana, yay. Then we have Sita on fire. I still think this is a stupid test. Then everyone leaves Lanka and you think it should be a happy ending. But its not.

Reference Buck's Ramayana

No comments:

Post a Comment