Monday, December 7, 2015

Reflections

Wow, it is so hard to believe that the semester is over. I have really enjoyed my time in this class. I was talking about it to a friend of mine today. All too often, we spend so much of our time writing research papers that we never get to create. I have loved getting to take the time to create. I feel like as a writer it took me awhile to develop my own style. I look at the first story in my portfolio and it clings closely to the real story. By the end of my portfolio I was adding a lot more creativity. I loved having others read my stories. I loved how they would critique me and affirm me. I hope I was able to do that for others. I think the most important thing I learned from this class think through the questions that were left unanswered and imagine different possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment