Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Reading Diary B: Divine Archer

Still struggling with my brain injury so reading is still very difficult. I didn't know the story of Vibhishana. He is Ravana's brother but he is loyal to Rama. This could be a good story about betrayal. I still like the story of the monkey's tail catching on fire and him burning the city. I think I could make a good story out of it. I think it is interesting that everything tries to convince Ravana to not go to war, but he is stubborn so he goes to war. Sita has kids and they are raised without their dad. So sad. I want to know what happens to Sita after she goes with Mother Earth. I really think it is sad that she proved her fidelity this way. But it is alright. At least her reputation was restored. To me this kind of ties into the Greek idea of kleos.



Reading Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment